Prior to Race Day
The Heart Breaker Half Marathon, Heart To Start 10k & 5k Run/Walk experience starts from the minute you register. Keep an eye out for messages that will help enrich your race experience, including customizable fundraising pages.
Providence Heart to Start Training Programs
New to racing, or hoping to PR on race day? Providence Heart to Start is here to help! They've got training groups and plans to help you make it to the finish line!
You can click here to check out the training groups they have running, or download their 5k, 10k, or half marathon training plans.
Two weeks before the race, make sure to come back to our website to view the Participant Guide.
Your last stop before race day is our packet pickup. Here you'll be able to pick up your packet, which includes a race day bib and goodie bag.
What to Expect on Race Day
All RAM Racing events include features that cater to both beginners and seasoned runners.
• Each event is USATF-certified, with a course that has been certified for accuracy
• Emergency medical plans that exceed industry standards
• Preferred Start Corrals for qualified participants
• Open corral assignment based on estimated pace
• Wave starts for larger events
• Chip timing for accurate results
• Results posted online on race day